Wednesday 9 September 2009

My 1st blog and introduction

Well here I am.

I am sure I have said this many times before, but deep down I know this time is different.
It's time to concentrate on me.
My youngest turned a teenager over the summer and with her going into yr 9 in school left me thinking do I want to be this big when she leaves school, or even graduates!

Because this is my 1st post, let me let you about me and my family.

I am a single mum, to 2 girls aged 15 and 13.
The eldest is severly disabled and life is sooooooooooooooo hectic, hence I never know when my free time is coming!
Wouldn't change my life for the world, even though my stress levels have hit their max many a time!
I am close friends with my ex husband and I suppose luv him to bits as a friend( as I say he knows me too well !)
Work part time, and can juggle! lol.
Decided that my turning point this yr would be after I had been on a family holiday to norfolk, after being away for 10 days, and gaining 10lbs, ww was the answer.
Started the 1st sept and weighed in at my heaviest 23st 8.
Had the shock of my life this week as I had managed to lose 14lbs..yes 1st in a week!
So this is my 2nd wk on the wagon and now I am in the weight range to tackle the wii fit board!
Suppose you could call it a nsv, cause last week it wouldn't accept me.
Anyway I am off now, going to work in 20 mins.
Catch up with you all later.
Kath xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! :)
    congrats on the 14lb loss-i'm majorly impressed-AND you managed to fit it in around looking after 2 teens and a job!!
    Enjoy the wii fit-i love mine.I also use the wii active when I want something a little more energetic-it grows with you and you can set different goals

    ReplyDelete