Thursday 17 September 2009

Looooooooonggggggggg day!

It's been a long day today, things just seem never ending.

Wii fit this morning..(how good I am getting!)
Then off to work for 11, cam ehome about 3ish, just happened to have a cuppa then off to take Paige to the hospice for 6 days, in there for nearle 2 hrs sorting out all her meds, feeds etc.
Then a load of housework when I came in, tea only now just got in the oven.
In between that I had to put my taxi hat on for Kirsty, who thinks I juggle, run etc like all of us have to do multi task!
In hinds sight to that I do have a free weekend,ex is having Kirsty all weekend,so got a very close friend around this weekend, so plenty of attention on me!!! lol.

4 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, and a well deserved break! :)

    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend and a well deserved rest!!! Make sure you pamper yourself but....be good with your points - you are doing sooooo well.

    Tina x

    PS Kath - would you recommend getting a Wii - I have been toying with the idea of getting one with Wii fit but didnt want to rush and buy one just in case it was a flash in the pan. My daughter is 14 but not really into games more of a laptop girl. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would def invest in 1, I am hoping my 13 yr old will get back into it in the winter, she is out all the time at th moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing incredibly with 18lb in 2 weeks - it is such an achievement. Hope all is well with Paige in respite and that you are getting a good chance to spend time with Kirsty.

    ReplyDelete