Sunday 11 October 2009


Well after a very manic week, where the kid's and work took over, I did eventually get a weekend to relax.

Paige was off all week, whilst Kirsty went back to school.

Work was just rather caotic,normally work part time, which is about 17.5 hrs, managed to clock up 16 hrs in the 1st 2 days, so that says it all doesn't it.

Went to a 50th birthday party last night, was fancy dress, spent my money on kirsty, so I wnet as myself....I know very original!
Kirsty went with a group of people as the kids from fame.....god that bought back some memories.
I remember watching that after TOTP on a thurs night!
We had a really good night, did start off pointing my drinks and then ended up just drinking anything!
I know by that it was a good night, sore throat today as well.......

No comments:

Post a Comment