Saturday 17 October 2009

Oh boy what a week.................................

Finally managed to get my bum on here.
Manic week, after the kids got over their spout of illness, I came down with it.
Fell ill on monday ,spent most of monday in bed with flu like symptons, but managed to get over that quickly,only to be left with swollen glands.
Had my tonsils out when I was 23 so sore throat I can cope with, but hate swollen glands, I get cold,they hurt, can't swallow properly, can't sleep, so have been going to bed with my companion.......a bottle of night nurse....she sure knows how to keep my happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lost 4 lbs on tuesday, taking meto 1lbs away from my 2 st goal, but also know that I wasn'twell either so will have to make sure I don't gain this week.......

1 comment:

  1. wow 4lbs is fantastic. Hope your feeling better now. x x x

    ReplyDelete